Askedoo: What the heck is it?
A new way to Q & A — that’s what
The Overall Features
What is Askedoo?
- Askedoo is a live streaming question and answer app
- It lets people solve problems in real time through community help and community knowledge
How it Works
- An asker broadcasts a question they have. For example, “How do I take apart my computer?”
- Experts (that’s what we call folks who answer questions) go into the live broadcast and participate in a real time chat with other experts
- The Askedoo community works together to solve the question at hand
- Public chats are uploaded to YouTube for anyone to check out
- And voila — you’ve entered in a question and answer revolution
- Profiles are your personal record-keepers
- You can review all of incoming and outgoing activity
- Time spent asking questions
- Time spent answering questions
What’s with the Ratings?
- High-fives: these are people’s approval of your comments in the live chat — think of them as a ‘like’ in social media. The more, the better!
- Example: An asker asks, “How do I get a passport,” and you respond in the live chat with detailed instructions. If the asker likes your response, they can high-five your comment to let you know.
Settings & Such
- Askedoo will use both your name and a username of your choice for added security and identification
- You can change your name, username and password at any given time
- You will never be charged for a transaction that you did not verify yourself
- Notifications can be managed within your settings
- Favorite Channels (to ensure you are getting content you want to see) are available for selection here
- You’re able to give Askedoo insight in our Feedback tab
- You can view and unblock Blocked Users
- Legal language is available for review
- You can Log Out here as well
- Askedoo is happy to upload completed live streams to Youtube for people outside of the Askedoo community to watch if they ever have similar questions
- Help us spread our mission to answer people’s’ questions by sharing on Facebook and Twitter!